Mr. DeMarco was born and raised in Buffalo, New York. He received his Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, cum laude, from St. Bonaventure University in 2011. Mr. DeMarco graduated magna cum laude and received his Juris Doctor from SUNY Buffalo Law School in 2014. While in law school, Mr. DeMarco served as a Clerk for the Buffalo Public Interest Law Journal and was published in the New England Journal on Criminal and Civil Confinement. He also served as a student law clerk for Erie County Supreme Court Justice Michael L. D’Amico. In addition, Mr. DeMarco also received an Intellectual Property Concentration & Technology Transfer Certification while in SUNY Buffalo Law School.
Mr. DeMarco’s practice is developed on a background as a litigation attorney. This includes defense of cases such as medical malpractice, automobile accidents, premises liability and general negligence matters. He also represents those who have been injured in personal injury matters, counseling and representing both individuals and businesses throughout Western New York, and the defense of criminal matters.
Mr. DeMarco has also represented businesses and professionals in various business law and litigation matters, including entity formation, contract review and analysis, contract negotiation and disputes, operating agreements, commercial leases and commercial collections.
Mr. DeMarco was admitted into the New York State Bar in January 2015. He admitted to practice in New York State and the United States District Court for the Western District of New York. He is a member of the American, New York State and Erie County Bar Associations. Mr. DeMarco also serves as a member of St. Bonaventure University’s National Alumni Association Board. Mr. DeMarco was named as a Super Lawyers Rising Star for 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020.
Areas Of Practice
- Business and Corporate Law
- Business and Commercial Litigation
- Commercial Real Estate
- Construction Law
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Intellectual Property Law
- Medical Malpractice Defense
- Insurance Defense
- Physician and Medical Professional Defense
- Nursing Home Defense
- New York, 2015
- U.S. District Court Western District of New York, 2015
- SUNY Buffalo Law School, University at Buffalo, Buffalo, New York
- Juris Doctor, magna cum laude, 2014
- Major: Intellectual Property Concentration & Technology Transfer Certification
- Law Journal: Buffalo Public Interest Law Journal, Clerk
- St. Bonaventure University
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, cum laude, 2011
- Major: Dual Minors in Journalism/Mass Communications and Law in Society
Honors and Publications
- Super Lawyers Rising Star – 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020