Trusted Business Law Attorneys In Buffalo
There are thousands of small businesses and professionals in the Buffalo area who need legal advice and guidance on an ongoing basis. As a small business, we at The Tarantino Law Firm, LLP, understand the unique challenges that owners and operators often face. Our insight into a wide range of business matters can be an asset to your success and future.
From our office in Buffalo, New York, we provide our small business and professional clients with personalized representation and are responsive to their needs, striving to establish long-term relationships. Whether we work with your business once or become your “go-to” legal counsel, our business law attorneys and staff are here to support your many ventures.
Types Of Business Law Matters
The Tarantino Law Firm, LLP, is committed to providing client-centered representation and insightful guidance in a wide variety of business law and litigation issues, including:
- Business formations: Whether you are just starting a business or are part of an existing company, we can help you choose the most appropriate and advantageous type of organizational structure that suits your needs and goals. Our startup assistance saves entrepreneurs time and money.
- Buy-sell agreements: When you are considering buying or selling a business, it is essential that you consult with an experienced attorney who can provide you with the benefits and drawbacks, as well as a detailed explanation of any contract terms and provisions.
- Shareholder agreements: Having a comprehensive and specific shareholder agreement in place allows all shareholders to understand their rights and obligations.
- Operating agreements: To ensure the terms of any operating agreements are favorable and appropriate for your business, our attorneys can review an existing operating agreement or draft an initial agreement.
- Day-to-day operations: Regardless of the business issues or transactions you are facing, our firm is here to help you whenever you need our assistance.
- Liquor Licensing: We help restaurants, bars, nightclubs and other venues obtain their liquor license.
- Succession planning: To help you protect what you have built, we will advise you on how to plan for transferring your business to your children or other parties when you retire.
Our Business Working For Your Business
Talk to our lawyers today about how we can help protect your business and reach your goals. Contact us online to schedule a consultation or call our office at 716-849-6500. We offer answers to your business law and formation questions.