Handling All Estate And Trust Matters For You
When it comes to estate planning, the issues raised can be difficult. At The Tarantino Law Firm, LLP, we understand planning for the future can be overwhelming. We strive to ensure the protection of our clients’ assets and legacy they have worked so hard to achieve.
Based in Buffalo, New York, we offer comprehensive estate and trust planning and administration services to clients in and around the area. Whether you are an individual needing to craft a plan to protect you and your family or a business owner wishing to preserve your business for the future, our skilled estate planning attorneys can help.
Estate Planning Tools
When determining how to best protect your estate, our firm utilizes a number of different estate planning documents, tools and designations, including:
- Wills: A last will and testament provides details for how you wish your estate to be handled after your death.
- Trusts: Trusts are a beneficial tool to protect your assets as part of your estate plan.
- Health care proxies: When you appoint someone to act as your health care proxy, you give them control over your medical decisions when you cannot communicate your own wishes.
- Powers of attorney: In the event you become incapacitated, a power of attorney allows an individual or individuals to make financial transactions on your behalf to protect and distribute your assets properly while you are still alive. A power of attorney is a simple and low-cost alternative to the appointment of a guardian in the event of incapacitation.
- Estate administration and probate: We provide assistance to family members dealing with the administration of an estate after the death of a loved one.
Trust Our Lawyers With Your Future
We are here for you throughout each step of the estate planning process. Talk with us today to learn more about the services we offer. Call us at 716-849-6500 or use our online contact form to get in touch with us and schedule a consultation.